3/03/2006

astericks and thoughts

*You know that thing people do when they "give someone a massage" where they karate chop all over someone's back....when did that become the universal massage technique?

*Why is it at Starbucks you can always find someone with way too tight pants on (usually a guy wearing girls jeans) and messy hair (usually sporting the HAIR METAL haircut of the 80's) hunched over a cup of waytoocomplexofadescription-ccino (non-fat of course) with white ear plugs jammed into their ears, slowly moving to the rhythmns of that indie-hip band that "no one" knows about?

*Why are most guys with soul patches (that little hair clump that resides in the valley in between your chin and your bottom lip) bald?

*You know men's briefs? You know, that really tight underwear we so boyishly refer to as "whitey-tightey's...." why are they called briefs? Does it have to do with the amount of time it's left on a person? (I can understand, I mean, gosh, how tight do they have to make those things)

*You know when you're lost and trying to find a place, why do you turn down your radio when looking for an address or intersection? Is it something to do with sound waves and brain waves....

I'm off to a wedding, where I'm sure I will have more astericks.

Comments:
hey well I miss yall but everytime I see yall's pic on my dresser in it's frame, I remind myself that I couldnt keep yall forever but then I realized that I could in my heart!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

-Katie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]