3/21/2006

mr brightside

I like naming my posts with the name of the song that is currently playing on my iTunes. For some reason, if I can't find something to write about, if I'm deciding to either write something about my life that's happening right now or some inquisitive look on life and it's going-ons, I can always look at my iTunes and find a title that sparks something in my mind.

So, for this post, "Mr. Brightside" takes the title.

"Man, it's like a sauna in here."
-Kramer (while sitting in a sauna with George and Jerry, Seinfeld)

Have you ever been in a sauna? I haven't. And although I did visit our local health club last night with Vivian to begin our workout, which did have 2 working sauna's, I didn't go in.

It scared me. The heat that escaped as soon as I opened the door was sufficating. "How can any person sit in here and not want to kill themselves" was what I thought as I tip-toed my way in. It's like, Hell itself has been brought up and confined in this little room that has one door and some rocks in the corner. (which I'm still confused as to what they are or what they do) Does anyone know?

We left the Health Club and to this day, I still don't know if I can go in there. I know they are supposed to be good for you, sweating and all with other naked, but toweled men, but as a human being who absolutely HATES being hot, I can't see myself walking in one and enjoying it.

Unless they had an ice-cold lemonade stand right outside of the sauna. If that happened, I'd be all over a sauna.

Well, this post didn't really have any sort of deep spiritual meaning or some inquisitive and witty look on life that you've come to expect from the DeHart's, but in the end, it's all about the title...Mr. Brightside.


Comments:
thank you, lassie foundation.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]